Showers and thunderstorms are expected this afternoon and evening between 3 PM and 11 PM. Severe storms are possible, with the main threats being large hail and damaging winds.
- Damaging winds up to 60 mph
- Large hail up to 1.5 inches in diameter
- Heavy Rain
What to Do:
- Listen to local news or NOAA Weather Radio for updates.
- If a warning is issued or you can hear thunder, find shelter in a sturdy building.
- Keep away from windows.
- If the wind becomes strong or a tornado warning is issued, go the basement or lowest floor of a sturdy building.