Cedar Rapids Man Dies After Electric Shock

posted by WMT News / KCRG-TV9 -

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- A man has died after an electrical shock while in a shed at Five Seasons Mobile Home Park.

Cedar Rapids police said they responded to a call to a man suffering from an electrical shock at 63 Leisure Blvd. NE around 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

They took the man to St. Luke's hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.

Police are not revealing his name until all family is notified. 

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.