Carbon Monoxide scare at Marion care facility

Residents and staff at Village Ridge Assisted Living Facility in Marion have been allowed to return the building following a carbon monoxide incident Monday morning.

Fire crews were called to the facility at 365 Marion Boulevard around 8 a.m. Monday morning for carbon monoxide coming from a faulty boiler.

About 80 people were evacuated from the building.

Crews found carbon monoxide in every room of the three-floor building.

No one was hurt. Everyone was allowed back inside once carbon monoxide levels were at zero.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content