· Iowa has won seven of its last eight games, dating back to Dec. 6.
· Iowa played tonight’s game without its leading scorer and rebounder, Tyler Cook, who did not play due to a sore knee.
· Freshman Joe Wieskamp led the Hawkeyes in scoring for the fourth time this season, netting 15 of his game-best 19 points in the second half.
· After starting 4-of-8 from the free throw line, Iowa finished the game making 17 of its final 18 free throws.
· Iowa improved to 5-0 all-time versus Northwestern in games played on Jan. 9.
· Iowa returns to action on Saturday, hosting nationally-ranked Ohio State at 1:30 p.m. (CT) on Mediacom Court at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. A limited number of tickets remain: bit.ly/2H2AWal
· Three of Iowa’s next four games are at home in Carver-Hawkeye Arena.