Tractor sparks barn fire in Anamosa

Authorities say a tractor someone left unattended while filling up on diesel fuel caused an Anamosa barn to go up in flames Tuesday night.

The fire started at 5:07 p.m. at 4149 Buffalo Ridge Road. There were no injuries, but the barn is a loss. Law enforcement say the fire does not appear to be suspicious.

Linn County Sheriff's Office, Center Point Ambulance Service and Anamosa, Coggon, Prairieburg and Springville Fire Departments responded.

title

Content Goes Here