IOWA CITY, Iowa - The University of Iowa is asking the state regents to approve the demolition of two older buildings on the Iowa City campus.
One is Seashore Hall. It was built in 1899 as the University's first hospital.
The other building is the Communications Center. In 1951, it housed the School of Journalism, which has since moved.
The Board of Regents next meeting is September 18-19.